Builder Application Format May 10, 2020 23:22:55 GMT
Post by Quantum Galaxies on May 10, 2020 23:22:55 GMT
Builders are responsible for building maps, spawn areas, event maps, etc. Builders must have a lot of knowledge of Minecraft, and everything in it. As a builder your duty will be to serve the community of Quantum Galaxies by building useful places, such as shops, jails, spawns, arenas, and much more. As a builder you are not to distribute items to players or abuse your privileges. If the listed rules are broken, you will demoted to the default rank, and will receive a punishment depending on the misconduct.
Requirements for the position:
History on the server of at least one month - This is important so that we know that you are dedicated to the server and know the workings of the server and its regulations.
Maturity - This is important so we know you have the ability to deal with people asking for items, and so we know all server rules will be followed.
Experience - This is crucial for a builder so you know exactly what you are doing.
Copy and paste this into your post, answering in proper English and elaborate where possible:
1. Your Minecraft username:
2. Your Discord tag:
3. Your age:
4. What languages do you fluently speak:
5. Why are you interested in being a builder on Quantum Galaxies?
6. What are some amazing things you have built? [please provide images]
7. Have you been a builder or staff on a Minecraft server before?
8. How can we contact you? [discord, email, etc.]
9. Why do you think you should be a builder on Quantum Galaxies?
10. Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why?
11. Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why?
12. What would you consider your greatest strength with building?
13. What would you consider your greatest weakness with building?
[Post images here:]
Note: Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.