Application for helper Feb 7, 2021 8:52:20 GMT via mobile
Post by Prince on Feb 7, 2021 8:52:20 GMT
• Your in-game name:
Discord (eg. User#0000):
• Languages fluent in:
• What made you want to apply for a staff position here?
Well, I've played on a lot of MC servers, but never one like this. I was welcomed so warmly by everyone. This community is giving, kind, tight knit, fun, no cursing, everything i stand for! just an all around amazing community that I truly love being a part of. and i would truly love to become part of its great staff.
• How much time can you contribute to being online and available?
I'm pretty much online all the time, atleast 3-6 hrs a day basically, given, some exceptions.
• Have you applied for the staff team previously? (If so, how did it go and what have you done to improve upon it?)
• Do you have any connections to members of the current staff team? (If so, who?)
well I dont necessarily have any connections with them irl or outside of qg server, however since i've been here i fell like Tanya, and Mthikky have become friends. All the mods and helpers really, i feel have become my friends.
• Have you been staff on any server inside or outside of Quantum Galaxies? (If so, where and what did you do?)
No, I have not.
• Are you currently staff on any servers outside of Quantum Galaxies? (If so, how will this affect your activity on Quantum Galaxies?)
• Have you broken any rules on Quantum Galaxies or other servers in the past? (How have you changed since then?)
• What are some of your accomplishments, skills, hobbies, or other recreations outside of Quantum Galaxies?
Oh gosh, I'm a builder Irl i build houses, I'm also a slightly accomplished musician. I can play quite a few instruments. I also feel i was raised by parents who taught me to communicate well and be honest, and i pride myself on that.
• What would you do if someone asks how to become staff?
Direct them to forums.quantum-mc.net/ and let them know they are welcome to fill out an application after they have thoroughly read the guidelines and duties
• What would you do if someone is reporting a hacker in Discord general chat?
Ask them to report it in the #report section, and message live or wolve to let them know about a hacker on their server.
• Explain a situation where you have shown maturity / good handling of a situation.
I'd say a situation i've shown true maturity in irl would be when my fiances ex boyfriend kept trying to fight me and talk smack to me before i moved to Texas, and i was able to show true mental restraint and respond with a simple "no" or not respond at all is a fantastic example for me. a situation in game i feel i handled responsibly is Even though im not a helper yet, I still try to help uphold all chat rules by referring people to rules or asking them to watch language when helpers or mods are busy.
• You noticed a staff member being biased towards/against certain players. What would you do?
I would send that staff member a private message letting them know how i am seeing them behave and hopefully that would be enough to fix it however if it continued i would let a higher member of staff know, so they could appropriately deal with the situation.
• There is a heated argument between a few players in chat. How would you handle it?
• As a helper, what punishment would you give someone who is trying to recruit staff for their server?
If they are blatantly advertising there server they would get a 3 day mute/or ban
however if they were to successfully recruit or steal a member of our staff they would get a permanent ipban
Also Id Like to add a side note that i do not have a premium mc account however if i am accepted i will buy one immediately.
Thank you all so much for your consideration
and thank you all for creating such Princu_Gamer<3